Jade stone vs adhesive cups, which is better?
1. A new adhesive drop needs to be added to the stone every 20-30 minutes.
2. Consistency of the adhesive becomes gummy quickly when on a jade stone. This is because more of the surface area of the adhesive is exposed to hydrogen and hydrogen is what begins the curing process of the adhesives.
3. Every time you open your adhesive bottle to dispense adhesive, more hydrogen is let in the bottle and actually shortens the life of your adhesive bottle.
Mini Adhesive Cups™
1. The amount of hydrogen exposed to the adhesive is very minimal when in a small cup compared to the jade.
2. The consistency stays perfect the entire treatment, no gumminess.
3. You only have to dispense your adhesive one time, not several times.
So final conclusion is this…
The Jade stone takes more time.
You use more adhesive with a jade and your bottle is exposed to more hydrogen opening several times throughout the day.
A cup keeps the adhesive the perfect consistency the entire treatment, you only need 2 drops per client and your bottle is only opened 1 time per client!
Save time, and adhesive! Switch to adhesive cups.
Shop Mini Adhesive Cups™ here.